Domestic hot water heat pumps are the most economical, efficient and practical way of producing hot water for your home. These energy-saving heat pumps can store between 80 and 500 litres in their tanks and consume only a few hundred watts. A 300 litre heat pump will typically consume around 450 Watts. This is a saving of around 85% in comparison with an electric boiler of the same capacity. The installation is very simple and just requires the cold and hot water connections, plugging into a power socket and a small hole for the cold air exhaust. As they extract air from the house they will also keep your home ventilated.
COMPARISONS OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF SYSTEMS
The 4 types of systems available on the market in Spain are gas boilers, electric boilers, solar systems and heat pumps.
Gas boilers are very inconvenient due to the temperature fluctuations and the need to carry and connect gas bottles that run out, sometimes in the middle of a shower.
Electric boilers don´t have this problem but are very high consumption and very expensive to run, specially with the ever increasing price of electricity in Spain.
Solar systems are very economical to run as the hot water is free as long as the weather is sunny. They use electrical immersion back ups when the weather is cloudy. The main problem with solar hot water systems is that the back up is automatic so the element will often cut in when you use hot water at night thus costing you money. The other drawback of solar systems is that they are unsightly and take up space on a roof or terrace.
The domestic hot water heat pump is very economical to run, often even more so than a solar system and will fit in a floor space of 60cmm x 60cm, like a fridge or a washing machine. Although the initial outlay is higher for a heat pump than a gas or electric boiler, they work out cheaper in the long run.
– ACAIR are the agents for top quality Danish ADURO wood burning stoves in Malaga. These stoves have won prizes for their designs and technology. They have the Adurotronic automatic air regulation which makes them easier to use and more efficient. Aduro have also designed the H1, a stove that can use both logs and pellets and can be remotely controlled by WiFi.
Read more about the agents for ADURO stoves on the Costa del Sol and Sotogrande at http://acair.com/aduro-wood-burning-stoves/
ADURO WOOD BURNING STOVES IN MALAGA
– ACAIR are carrying out another installation of Fujitsu Inverters for air conditioning and heating in Marbella. These top quality air conditioners are also heat pumps meaning that they supply cooling, heating and dehumidifying and as they are Inverters they are very efficient and very economical to run.
Read more about the company that have been installing air conditioning and heating on the Costa del Sol and Sotogrande witgh Fujitsu air conditioners for 32 years at http://acair.com/air-conditioning-heatingmarbella-malaga-costa-del-sol/
– ACAIR have been installing air conditioning and heating on the Costa del Sol and Sotogrande for 32 years as agents for Fujitsu air conditioners. We have installed tens of thousands of units in this time for many thousands of satisfied customers and we now recommend the latest Fujitsu LLCC Inverters thanks to their quality and the back up Fujitsu offer in Spain.
Read more about this at http://acair.com/air-conditioning-heatingmarbella-malaga-costa-del-sol/
– Last week ACAIR were installing top quality Fujitsu Inverters for air conditioning and heating in Benalmadena. We have been agents for Fujitsu air conditioners on the Costa del Sol and Sotogrande for 32 years and highly recommend them thanks to the quality of the units and the back up we receive in Spain.
Read more about how Inverter air conditioner heat pumps can improve your quality of life at http://acair.com/air-conditioning-heatingmarbella-malaga-costa-del-sol/
– ACAIR have carried out another neat installation of Fujitsu Inverters for air conditioning and heating in Marbella. in 32 years in business we have installed tens of thousands of Fujitsu air conditioners on the Costa del Sol and Sotogrande.
Read more at http://acair.com/air-conditioning-heatingmarbella-malaga-costa-del-sol/
– ACAIR have been installing air conditioning and heating in Malaga province and Sotogrande for 32 years as agents for Fujitsu air conditioners and highly recommend the latest Fujitsu Inverters.
Read more about the efficient units that can maintain a comfortable temperature in your home all year round at http://acair.com/air-conditioning-heatingmarbella-malaga-costa-del-sol/