– ACAIR are installing air conditioning in Marbella with a Fujitsu Inverter Duct type unit that heats or cools the whole house through ducts and grills. The warm weather is coming now and this is a good time to think about installing air conditioning with the longest running company on the Costa del Sol and Sotogrande. Read more about air conditioning in Marbella at https://acair.com/air-conditioning-heatingmarbella-malaga-costa-del-sol/ or see photos of our installations of air conditioners on the Costa del Sol and Sotogrande on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/acair1986/
– ACAIR are the longest running company in air conditioning on the Costa del Sol and Sotogrande and have been agents for Fujitsu air conditioners for 33 years. We highly recommend the latest Fujitsu LLCC Inverters which we neatly and expertly install using only the best materials available. Read more about air conditioning on the Costa del Sol at https://acair.com/air-conditioning-heatingmarbella-malaga-costa-del-sol/ or see photos of our installations at https://www.facebook.com/acair1986/
Domestic hot water heat pumps are the most economical, efficient and practical way of producing hot water for your home. These energy-saving heat pumps can store between 80 and 500 litres in their tanks and consume only a few hundred watts. A 300 litre heat pump will typically consume around 450 Watts. This is a saving of around 85% in comparison with an electric boiler of the same capacity. The installation is very simple and just requires the cold and hot water connections, plugging into a power socket and a small hole for the cold air exhaust. As they extract air from the house they will also keep your home ventilated.
COMPARISONS OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF SYSTEMS
The 4 types of systems available on the market in Spain are gas boilers, electric boilers, solar systems and heat pumps.
Gas boilers are very inconvenient due to the temperature fluctuations and the need to carry and connect gas bottles that run out, sometimes in the middle of a shower.
Electric boilers don´t have this problem but are very high consumption and very expensive to run, specially with the ever increasing price of electricity in Spain.
Solar systems are very economical to run as the hot water is free as long as the weather is sunny. They use electrical immersion back ups when the weather is cloudy. The main problem with solar hot water systems is that the back up is automatic so the element will often cut in when you use hot water at night thus costing you money. The other drawback of solar systems is that they are unsightly and take up space on a roof or terrace.
The domestic hot water heat pump is very economical to run, often even more so than a solar system and will fit in a floor space of 60cmm x 60cm, like a fridge or a washing machine. Although the initial outlay is higher for a heat pump than a gas or electric boiler, they work out cheaper in the long run.
– ACAIR, the longest running company in air conditioning on the Costa del Sol and Sotogrande, suggest that you think about checking your air conditioning now, before the summer rush. The most important thing is to make sure the filters are clean on the interior unit and that the exterior unit has a free air flow without any plants growing too close to the unit or any other object that block the flow of air. Read more about the most experienced company in air conditioning on the Costa del Sol and Sotogrande at https://acair.com/air-conditioning-heatingmarbella-malaga-costa-del-sol/ and follow our Facebook page Acair1986
– ACAIR carried out an installation for air conditioning in Benahavis yesterday with 3 Fujitsu General Inverters that were neatly installed with purpose made aluminium lattice covers that look great and comply with the community regulations. You can read more about installations for air conditioning in Benahavis at https://acair.com/air-conditioning-heatingmarbella-malaga-costa-del-sol/ and see more photos on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/acair1986/
– ACAIR have just carried out another installation for air conditioning in Estepona with top quality Fujitsu General LLCC Inverters. These are the most reliable units on the market and have an EER of A++ as well as being super quiet.
Read more about the reliable company that have been expertly installing air conditioning on the Costa del Sol and Sotogrande for 33 years at https://acair.com/air-conditioning-heatingmarbella-malaga-costa-del-sol/